Agenda, decisions and minutes
Venue: Committee Room 2 - Town House. View directions
Contact: Lynsey McBain on 01224 522123 or email email@example.com
The agenda and reports associated with this minute can be found at here.
Please note that if any changes are made to this minute at the point of approval, these will be outlined in the subsequent minute and this document will not be retrospectively altered.
The Committee had before it the procedure note for dealing with motions against an Officers recommendation.
The Committee resolved:-
to note the information.
DECLARATION OF INTEREST
In accordance with the declaration of interest noted at the Planning Development Management Committee of 31 October 2019, (article 2 refers), the meeting was chaired by the Vice Convener, Councillor Jennifer Stewart. Councillor Boulton spoke as a local member at the meeting in the Town House but was not permitted to attend the site visit. Councillor Boulton did not take part in the deliberation or discussion of this item, in line with the Councillors Code of Conduct, 7.15.
Planning Reference – 190917/MSC
All documents associated with this application can be found at the followink link and enter the reference number above.
Planning Officer: Lucy Greene
With reference to article 7 of the minute of the Planning Development Management Committee of 31 October 2019, where it was agreed to defer the item in order that a site visit be undertaken, the Committee had before it a report by the Chief Officer – Strategic Place Planning, which recommended:-
That the application for the approval of matters specified in condition 1 (iv) (Construction Method Statement) related to Planning Permission in Principle P120491 for the erection of a dwellinghouse, be approved subject to the following conditions:-
1. That the foundations for the temporary fence shall be in accordance with drawing SK01 Rev C and excavation, post construction removal and reinstatement of the ground shall be by hand digging only.
Reason: in the interests of protecting listed structures.
2. That prior to development commencing a full dilapidation photographic survey shall take place of all elevations of the listed retaining wall to the garden of Bieldside House that bound the application site, including the gazebo. These shall be numbered and submitted to the planning authority together with a location plan sufficient to identify the location of each photograph. Within 2 months of the completion of the construction of the house (as defined by a Building Warrant completion certificate), a further set of photographs shall be taken and submitted to the planning authority, together with a formal assessment of the dilapidation photographs against the listed structures.
Reason: in the interests of preserving listed structures.
3. Tree stump grinding and construction, including excavation, shall not take place unless there remains in place and operating, vibration monitoring equipment in the vicinity of the listed structures in a position that shall be agreed in writing with the planning authority; vibration monitors shall have audible alarms. Vibrations shall not exceed 10 mm/s, with a first alarm warning at 5mm/s. The listed structures shall be monitored during piling, with visual inspections after each piling event, including checking of listed structures against dilapidation photographs. A record shall be kept of the maximum vibration level for each day where piling takes place. Should monitoring (in accordance with these conditions and the construction method statement) indicate impact on the listed structures, piling work shall cease and not take place unless there has been a report submitted to and approved in writing by the planning authority recording levels of vibrations and a revised construction methodology.
Reason: In the interests of preserving the listed structures.
4. That no scaffolding shall be permitted within the protected areas specified in the scheme of tree protection approved under application 170028/MSC other than in accordance with the details that have been submitted to and approved in writing by the planning authority and these shall accord with the relevant BS5837.
Reason: In order to ensure adequate protection for the trees on site during the construction of the development.
5. The structures required for the site hut and welfare area shall not be delivered to the site via the Deeside Walkway, unless details are submitted to and ... view the full minutes text for item 2.