Agenda, decisions and minutes
Contact: Lynsey McBain on 01224 522123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The agenda and reports associated with this minute can be found at:-
Please note that if any changes are made to this minute at the point of approval, these will be outlined in the subsequent minute and this document will not be retrospectively altered.
With reference to article 7 of the Planning Development Management Committee of 1 November 2018, whereby it was agreed to hold a site visit before determining the item, the Committee had before it a report by the Chief Officer – Strategic Place Planning, which recommended:-
That the application for the installation of a modular buidling with assocaited works at Boyne Villa, Old Stonehaven Road Aberdeen, be approved subject to the following conditions:-
(1) That all planting, seeding and turfing comprised in the approved scheme of landscaping, shall be carried out in full by December 31 2018, with the exception of the seeding which shall be carried out by 30 April 2019, all or as otherwise agreed in writing with the Planning Authority – in the interests of amenity in the area;
(2) That any trees, plants, or seeding including those existing trees along the east elevation of the site (area TG2 in the site plan attached to application 161164/DPP), which within a period of 5 years from the completion of the development die, are removed or become seriously damaged or diseased, or in the case of seeding, does not successfully self-seed, shall be replaced in the next planting season with others of a size and species similar to those originally required to be planted, or existing, or in accordance with such other scheme as may be submitted to and approved in writing for the purpose by the Planning Authority - in the interests of the amenity of the area;
(3) That no development shall take place unless there has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Planning Authority, a scheme for the protection of all trees to be retained on the site during construction works, and this shall be implemented and measures shall remain in place for the duration of the works - in order to ensure adequate protection for the trees on site during the construction of the development.
(4) That no external lighting shall be installed on site other than in accordance with a scheme and details that have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Planning Authority, and thereafter implemented in full accordance with said scheme - in the interest of residential amenity and road safety;
(5) That no development shall take place unless a scheme of all drainage works as shown on the approved plans, or such other as is subsequently submitted to and approved in writing by the Planning Authority, has been installed in complete accordance with the said scheme and thereafter no part of the development shall be brought into use unless the drainage is in place and fully operational- in order to safeguard water qualities in adjacent watercourses and to ensure that the development can be adequately drained;
(6) Vehicle parking and turning areas shall not be used for any other purpose other than the purpose of the parking of vehicles ancillary to the development and use thereby granted approval - in the interests of public safety and ... view the full minutes text for item 1.