Application for variation of premises licence- Gilcomston Bar, 5 Gilcomston Steps, Aberdeen AB25 1UW
The Board had before it a letter of representation from Police Scotland dated 31 May 2017, a letter of objection from NHS Grampian dated 25 May 2017, memos from Environmental Health dated 30 May 2017 and the Licensing Standards Officer 29 May 2017 and three public objections dated 29 and 30 May 2017 and 01 June 2017 respectively.
Mr McDonald, Solicitor for the applicant, addressed the Board in support of the application.
Sergeant Flett, Mrs Wilson, Mr Gilchrist and Ms Gilchrist spoke to their responses. Thereafter, the Board heard from one public objector.
Mr McDonald responded to the objections/representations by suggesting that the application be deferred until after mediation with neighbours.
The Board resolved:
To defer the application to the next Board meeting pending the outcome of the mediation.
- Gilcomston Bar- Information Note, item 8. PDF 77 KB
- GILCOMSTON BAR-police, item 8. PDF 158 KB
- Gilcomston Bar-NHS, item 8. PDF 234 KB
- Gilcomston Bar-LSO Memo, item 8. PDF 138 KB
- Gilcomston obj 1, item 8. PDF 21 KB
- Gilcomston Obj 2, item 8. PDF 34 KB
- Gilcomston Obj 3, item 8. PDF 19 KB
- EHMemoGilcomstonBar, item 8. PDF 248 KB