Capital Programme Committee
Purpose of committee
Service Updates for the Capital Programme Committee can be viewed
Please note that online agendas are retained indefinitely
Terms of Reference operational from 1 April 2020
PURPOSE OF COMMITTEE
To monitor the development and delivery of the council’s capital programme as well as monitoring the development of the Local development plan.
REMIT OF COMMITTEE
1. The Committee in relation to the capital programme will:-
1.1 scrutinise the progress and delivery of capital projects against the approved business cases
1.2 review progress in the delivery of the benefits of the Capital Programme, including through the receipt and scrutiny of Post Project Evaluations (PPEs) and Post Occupancy Evaluations (POEs); and
1.3 request a report to allow for the detailed consideration of any project which is of particular concern or interest.
2. The Committee will oversee and approve the preparation of the Local Development Plan, subject to final approval thereon being given by Council.
Executive Lead: Chief Officer - Capital
- Councillor Marie Boulton (Convener)
- Councillor Gordon Graham (Vice Convener)
- Councillor Ryan Houghton
- Councillor Michael Hutchison
- Councillor Jenny Laing
- Councillor Avril MacKenzie
- Councillor Alexander McLellan
- Councillor Jessica Mennie
- Councillor Ian Yuill
- Karen Finch (Clerk)
Support officer: Karen Finch, tel 01224 522723 or email email@example.com.