Licensing Sub Committee
Purpose of committee
PURPOSE OF THE SUB COMMITTEE
To act as the Licensing Committee in respect of applications referred by the Licensing Committee, or where there are items of urgent business to be determined.
REMIT OF THE SUB COMMITTEE
The Sub Committee will:
1. determine any application referred to it by the Licensing Committee for the grant, renewal, revocation, variation or suspension of any licence; and
2. determine any urgent business placed before it by the Chief Officer - Governance or Chief Officer – Early Intervention and Community Empowerment relating to any matters falling within the remit of the Licensing Committee.
Members of the Sub Committee will be members of the Licensing Committee and the quorum will be 3 members.
Executive Lead: Chief Officer – Governance
- Councillor Gill Al-Samarai (Convener)
- Councillor Marie Boulton
- Councillor Barney Crockett
- Councillor Steve Delaney, the Depute Provost
- Councillor Neil MacGregor
- Councillor Ken McLeod
- Councillor Kairin van Sweeden
- Mark Masson (Clerk)
Support officer: Mark Masson, tel 01224 067556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.