Community Asset Transfer Review Sub Committee
Purpose of committee
Terms of Reference operational from 1 April 2020
PURPOSE OF SUB COMMITTEE
To act as the review body in respect of decisions relating to Asset Transfer Requests, as defined in Section 86(10) of the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015, which states that a review must be carried out by Councillors.
REMIT OF SUB COMMITTEE
1. To determine all requests for a review of the decision taken by officers or the City Growth and Resources Committee in respect of Community Asset Transfers.
2. The Sub Committee shall operate in terms of the agreed procedure, which shall comply with the Asset Transfer Request (Review Procedure) (Scotland) Regulations 2016.
3. The Sub Committee shall comprise five elected members who have not participated in the original decision at City Growth and Resources Committee and the quorum shall be three.
Executive Lead: Chief Officer - Finance
- Councillor Sarah Duncan
- Councillor Martin Greig
- Councillor Ryan Houghton
- Councillor Alexander McLellan
- Councillor Jennifer Stewart, the Depute Provost,
- Councillor David Cameron (Reserve)
- Councillor Steve Delaney (Reserve)
- Councillor Lesley Dunbar (Reserve)
- Councillor John Reynolds (Reserve)
- Councillor John Wheeler (Reserve)
- Martyn Orchard (Clerk)
Support officer: Martyn Orchard, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 523097.