How can we help you...

Outside body

Disabled Persons Housing Service


The service, partly funded by Aberdeen City Council, offers housing advice, information and advocacy to disabled people, their families and carers. The housing advice offered includes social housing (council, housing associations and co-operatives) private housing (ownership, part-ownership and private renting) and sign-posting to any other related services. Clients can contact the DPHS themselves or referrals are accepted from health care, social work, housing or any other organisation on behalf of the client. Home visits can be arranged if clients are unable to call in at the DPHS office.

Contact information

Shirley Finlayson

Disabled Persons Housing Service (Aberdeen)
Top Floor, Raeden Court
Midstocket Road
AB15 5PF

Phone: 01224 810222


Aberdeen City Council is not responsible for the content of any external link

Our representatives