In my area
Use the Aberdeen City Council Interactive Mapping service to explore your local area
Purpose of committee
Please note that online agendas are retained indefinitely
ABERDEEN CITY COUNCIL
ORDERS OF REFERENCE
1. The functions of the Council in relation to all licensing matters under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 and all other Acts (not falling specifically within the remit of any other Committee) covering personal or other licences, certificates and permits (excluding all matters dealt with by the Licensing Board).
2. The consideration of applications for the grant, renewal or suspension of Licences for Houses of Multiple Occupation that require a hearing. (The responsibility for all other matters relating to the licensing of Houses of Multiple Occupation resting with the Communities, Housing and Infrastructure Committee).
3. All other matters relating thereto, including fixing of application fees, taxi fares and taxi stances.
4. The functions of the Council under the Safety of Sports Ground Act 1975.
- Councillor John Reynolds (Convener)
- Councillor Marie Boulton (Vice Convener)
- Councillor Yvonne Allan
- Councillor Christian Allard
- Councillor Philip Bell
- Councillor David Cameron
- Councillor Steve Delaney
- Councillor Gordon Graham
- Councillor Dell Henrickson
- Councillor Claire Imrie
- Councillor Avril MacKenzie
- Councillor Catriona Mackenzie
- Councillor M. Tauqeer Malik
- Councillor Ciarán McRae
- Councillor Philip Sellar
- Councillor Sandy Stuart
- Councillor Gordon Townson
- Allison Swanson (Clerk)
Support officer: Allison Swanson, tel 01224 522822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.